The LitePower Lithium range features an upgraded solid brass connection system offering superior conductivity, plus an upgraded battery management system (BMS) which continually optimises performance to maximise its life. As a result, its lifetime is at least five-times longer than a standard Lead-acid battery – backed up by a market-leading three-year warranty*.
The LitePower Lithium range utilises top quality Lithium Phosphate (LiFePO4), which offers the most reliable, long-lasting and safest form of Lithium in the golf trolley sector.
*Valid on purchases made after 1st January 2017. Terms & conditions apply
Advantages of this Battery:
- Market-leading 3-year comprehensive warranty (valid from 1st Jan 2017)
- 75% lighter than Lead-acid equivalent
- Five times longer lifespan
- Compact design
- Compatible with all major electric trolleys
- Soft touch bag with carry handle
- Recharges in 4.5 hours
- Supplied with high performance LitePower charger
- Integrated BMS for optimal performance & unrivalled reliability
- Weighs only 2.1kg
- Standard range capacity*
NB : LitePower batteries are not supplied with a connection lead (available separately)
*All comparisons made against 24ah Lead-acid battery. Capacity applies to single-motored models only. Conditions such as trolley efficiency, excessively long or hilly courses, very wet fairways, unusually heavy golf bags or charging USB devices may reduce the range of this battery. Warranty conditions apply. See Warranty Information for full details.