The compact-folding M1 DHC electric trolley offers the same pioneering features as the new M1, but adds downhill braking and an electronic parking brake – allowing it to maintain a constant speed while moving down a gradient – even on the steepest of slopes.
Along with its SlimFold design and inverting wheels for a significantly reduced folded footprint, the M1 DHC includes a new full colour LCD screen offering nine speed settings and a battery meter, plus a soft-touch ergonomic handle, fully adjustable to a range of heights by hand. Powered by a ‘next-generation’ 28V electrical system and whisper-quiet 230W DHC motor, the M1 DHC seamlessly combines power and efficiency.
Other features include an integrated safety cut-out system; auto-open stand mechanism; oversize frame for unprecedented handle stability; plus the exclusive Motocaddy EASILOCK™ bag-to-trolley connection system, which removes the need for a lower bag strap.
IDEAL FOR : Space-conscious golfers looking for an easy-to-use trolley for undulating courses
- Automatic Downhill Control
- Electronic parking brake
- All terrain DHC wheels
- World’s simplest folding compact trolley
- Optimal folded footprint – 11% smaller*
- SlimFold car boot friendly profile
- Next generation, High Power 28V system
- Full colour LCD screen
- Speed indicator & Battery meter
- Super-light Lithium battery – 33% smaller*
- On board charging – no need to remove battery
- Oversize tubing for ultimate handle stability
- Innovative inverting wheels
- Convenient auto-open stand
- Simple, fully-adjustable handle height
- Powerful, whisper-quiet 230W DHC motor
- EASILOCK™ compatible
- Available in Graphite
*compared to nearest competitor
|DIMENSIONS:||650mm (L) x 470mm (W) x 410mm (H)|