Terms & Conditions:
- Interpretation in these Terms and Conditions ( Terms ), the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
- “The Buyer” means the person, firm or company who purchases the Goods from the Company.
- “The Company” means Golf Concepts Ltd.
- “Contract” means the contract between the Company and the Buyer which shall be deemed to incorporate these Terms.
- “Goods” means any goods agreed in the Contract to be supplied by the Company to the Buyer.
- “Place of Delivery” means the place to which the Goods are to be delivered.
In these Terms, reference to any statute or statutory provision shall be construed as a reference to such statute or statutory provision as amended, modified, re-enacted or replaced from time-to-time.
- The Contract:The Contract shall be on these Terms to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions, including any such terms and conditions that are purported to be included or applied by the Buyer. No terms and conditions contained in the confirmation of order, purchase order or other document of the Buyer will form part of the Contract.
- Price:The price for the Goods shall, unless otherwise agreed, be the price displayed at the time of purchase minus any applicable quantity discounts. The displayed price for the Goods are exclusive of carriage and insurance which will be added at the checkout dependent on the weight of the Goods and the shipping method chosen. All of our prices shown on the web site are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate. Adjustments will have to be made to comply with any change in rates or other legally imposed changes in respect of VAT.
- Payment:Payment shall not be deemed to have taken place until full payment is received by the Company of cleared funds via credit card, electronic fund transfer or by cheque.
- Warranties:Golf Concepts Ltd warrants that the Goods are of satisfactory quality. All our products carry a return to base warranty (the length of which varies depending on the product) – any products deemed to be faulty within this period can be returned for repair or replacement.
All Goods returned to Golf Concepts Ltd for any reason must be accompanied by a written authorization which can be obtained by contacting the Company.
Golf Concepts Ltd shall not be liable for any breach of warranty if the Buyer alters or repairs the Goods without the agreement of Golf Concepts Ltd or uses the goods outside of their rated specifications. Golf Concepts Ltd liability under the warrantyshall be limited to repairing or replacing the Goods in question or refunding the original purchase price of such Goods. Goods returned must be accompanied by a document detailing the reason for return, customers name and address and telephone number in case of contact.
- Orders:Orders can be placed by telephone or online . We will reply online to confirm we are now processing your order.
To place an order by telephone, contact us on +353 021 484 0692
Office hours are 09:00-17:00 Mon-Fri, an answering service is operated at all times.
- Cancellation by you:If you’ve received your order and have simply changed your mind about purchasing them, you may cancel your order for a full refund within 7 working days, subject to the following conditions:
The goods are returned in a brand new unused condition.
The goods are returned in a brand new unused condition.
You inform us via email of your wish to cancel within seven working days, starting the day after delivery.
The ordered goods are not made or modified to your specification or clearly personalised.
You arrange for safe return delivery at your cost. You will be given the address after you contact us, see below.
Goods must be returned within 30 days. You are responsible for returning the goods with original packaging.
If returned goods are refused by Golf Concepts because the above criteria is not met, you will be asked to pay for return carriage back to you.
- Cancellation by us:We reserve the right not to accept an order, if we do not have the stock to fulfill the order, we are unable to deliver the product to your area, an item was incorrectly priced or described on our web site, your payment was not authorized for any reason, you have not complied with our terms and conditions of sale. If an order is cancelled by us, any payments made to us will be refunded within 30 days of the cancellation.
- Limitation of Liability:The Company’s liability shall not exceed the purchase price of the Goods supplied and the Company shall under no circumstances be liable to the Buyer for any consequential, indirect or economic loss or damages.
- Force Majeure:If either party is subject to an event of Force Majeure, that is circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to war, fire, industrial disputes or civil commotion, it shall notify the other party and the first party’s obligations under these Terms shall be suspended until it notifies the other party of the end of such event of Force Majeure.
- Severability:If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by any Court of competent jurisdiction, such part shall be severed from these Terms which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Delivery:Golf Concepts Ltd will endeavour to have your Order delivered to you within 10 working days from the order date. All Orders will be registered delivery.
All orders must be signed for upon delivery. A full tracking service is available upon request.
- Your use of the Site:Golf Concepts authorises you to view and download a single copy of the Material (as defined below) on the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The use of the Site and the Material is entirely at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Site and may be made at any time.
The contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, images, photographs, code and other material (“Material”), are protected by copyright, trade mark and other laws in both Ireland and overseas. You must retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, sell or modify the Material or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions. In particular, the use of the Material on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are the property of Golf Concepts Ltd or its suppliers.
The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Golf Concepts Ltd makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Material or about the results to be obtained from using the Site or the Material. In particular, while Golf Concepts Ltd makes every effort to ensure that the colour options available on the Site are representative, due to colour restraints on the web, these colours may vary depending on the browser, hardware platform and resolution of your monitor.
If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Material automatically terminates and you agree to immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Material.
- Security Policy:From time to time we may perform additional security checks to orders made with us to ensure the validity of the order. During this process we will contact the customer to confirm card details, billing address and other relevant security checks that we may implement. Failure to comply with these checks may result in the order being cancelled. Lastly on high value orders, we may also try to contact you if you fail to include a landline number.
- Additional Conditions:This Site is controlled and operated by Golf Concepts Ltd from its location in Ireland. Golf Concepts Ltd makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Any disputes, claims or proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the Site shall be governed by the laws of Ireland. The Irish Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the purpose of any proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the Site. Without prejudice to the foregoing, Golf Concepts Ltd may seek provisional or protective relief in the courts of another State prior to, during or after any substantive proceedings have been instituted in Ireland and Golf Concepts may bring enforcement proceedings in another state on rulings made by the Irish Courts.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Golf Concepts Ltd with respect to the use of the Site.
Golf Concepts Ltd may at any time and without liability modify, suspend or discontinue the Site or any Materials (or any part or specification thereof), with or without notice, for any valid technical, operational or commercial reasons.